When It Comes to Behavioral Health Careers – Psych Pros Has Your Back!
Do you want seemingly endless opportunities to grow your career in the mental health industry? If so, join our national job placement service for the mental health and helping professions!
Here are some of the benefits you gain by registering with PsychPros:
- Access to diverse professional roles in your state and across the country.
- Knowledge of unadvertised jobs with less competition.
- Notification of opportunities throughout your career.
- Email alerts for newly open roles in line with your qualifications and preferences.
- Recruiter guidance throughout the hiring proDo you want seemingly endless opportunities to grow your career in the mental health industry? If so, join our national job placement service for the mental health and helping professions!cDo you want seemingly endless opportunities to grow your career in the mental health industry? If so, join our national job placement service for the mental health and helping professions!ess.
- Jobs with the best behavioral health companies nationwide.
“My recruiting manager made the interviewing process seamless. I am so grateful to her for connecting me with this role!”
Where in the U.S. Are Jobs Available?
PsychPros works with companies all over the country. We place professionals with behavioral healthcare organizations in large cities and rural areas. Our bank of available jobs is full at all times. If you register with us, we use your credentials and job preferences to contact you with a potential match.
“My recruiter was an awesome person to work with…I was very pleased with the individual attention that I received and would use your service again in the future, if the need ever arises.”
What Hourly Rate or Salary Can I Expect?
The starting rate or salary depends on the education and experience the job requires. Your PsychPros recruiter will provide all the information about job duties, expectations, and wages to expect during the hiring process. We offer an hourly rate for a temporary assignment and negotiate a salary and benefits package on behalf of the candidate with a permanent job offer.
“Very competent and also very personally concerned about my professional welfare. I would recommend PsychPros to anybody and would work with them again in a heartbeat.”
How Do I Learn About Available Jobs?
If you are in our database and currently employed, we contact you when a role that meets your geographic specifications, salary range, and job description opens up.
PsychPros is awesome! You always respond to my e-mails and phone calls no matter what! I’m proud to be a part of the PsychPros staffing firm, and I’m already referring friends to you!”
What Is the Process to Find a Job?
- Register with PsychPros. A recruiter will call you if there is a potential match.
- Fill out our full employment packet so we can interview you.
- We present your credentials to the client company and facilitate the hiring process.
Looking for a Great Behavioral Health Job?
Our national job placement services are free for job candidates. If you would like to learn more about how we can help you find your next position, contact us today at (513) 651-9500 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.